Friday, July 20, 2012

Annnnd I'm back!

So after a bout of disappointment I do not particularly wish to go into, I have returned to the world of running.  And I bought $142.94 worth of new running gear to celebrate. (though I may return one or 2 items as I may have gotten a little shop-happy)
      As of today I have started running in the morning before work.  Technically today I ran in the morning before my day off, but same time, same idea.  Today went really well.  I didn't get out at 5:30am like I had wanted to, more like 6:00am, but it IS my day off.  It was nice to run around the lake and not have to dodge rude people who don't yield the tiniest bit and expect you to jump into the road so they don't have to move slightly to their right while I move slightly to my right.  I should be able to run, shower, make and eat breakfast and make lunch and be ready to go to work on time.  Here's hoping it all works out.  I was a bit tired today, but seeing as everyone seems to do this morning running with no ill affects on their work ( or so it seems, these people all seem to still have jobs) I am going with the idea that I'll get used to it after a few runs.  Hoping to get a long run in on Sunday, I don't have to go in until 10 on Sunday.  We will soon find out!

Just keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment